Monday, September 8, 2014

How does Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal sound? No time to make it in the am? Make it the night before!

If you are like my husband & I, we are up & out the door.  He wakes up at the crack of dawn to go to work, and the kids & I wake up shortly after, and need to get out the door to go to school.  I was really excited to try this make-ahead oatmeal because I always want something healthy & tasty, but quite often leave without anything at all.  I finally tried these for my husband and I, we both really enjoyed it.  I had mine cold, he warmed his up.  It has a tasty fall flavor, perfect for the upcoming season, with nutmeg & cinnamon.  Super quick to make.  I used steel cut oats & unsweetened vanilla almond milk.  http://mywholefoodlife.com/2013/08/26/apple-cinnamon-overnight-oats/

No comments:

Post a Comment