Sunday, September 14, 2014

Decadent Coffee Creamer - non dairy

It's all about the little things to make a normal day feel special.. starting with an amazing cup of coffee.  I finally tried this non-dairy creamer recipe using only whole food ingredients.  It is so rich, sweet, thick & creamy, it transformed my morning cup of joe to a cup of heaven!  Well, that might be pushing it, but it was fantastic.  I could even see pouring this creamer over a piece of homemade apple pie instead of whipped cream.. It is super easy, it just requires about about an hours' forethought, to soak the cashews and dates, or just make it the night before.  I set my blender on "liquefy".  Also, the coffee did require quite of bit of re-stirring to incorporate the nut sediment.   http://www.mindbodygreen.com/0-14979/diy-dairy-free-coffee-creamer.html

No comments:

Post a Comment