Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Spelt Risotto Bowl with Veggie Meatballs & Arugala - 10 minute (from frozen) vegetarian meal

When I started cooking vegetarian, the meals always seemed to be labored, long, recipe-following ordeals... I did not know how or what to cook if I needed a really quick meal (other than pasta).  Now I have some old standby's.  This is one of my favorites that literally takes 10 minutes and tastes pretty close to homemade!  The pre-packaged components are from the Trader Joe's freezer section. 

There are 10 grams of protein and 4 grams of fiber in the risotto alone, per 200 calorie serving. 
 
The risotto takes less than 10 minutes on the stovetop, the veggie meatballs take exactly 10 minutes in the oven, place them on a bed of arugala & top with parmesan.  Yummy, warm & satisfying. 

No comments:

Post a Comment